Honey and Beeswax:
Wild honey is cultivated from the different parts of Cambodia forest, harvested by local indigenous people. The beeswax bars are carefully hand poured using filtered beeswax collected from honeycomb. The collectors practice the sustainable collection protocol to ensure honey quality, purification, hygiene and sustainability. The honey can be used as food, medicine and processed to body care products and beeswax are perfect for soap making, lip balms, skin care products, body lotions, cosmetics and hundreds of other uses.
Benefit of Lip Balm
It is a natural ingredient that cures cracked and rough lips. It moisturises the lips and helps retain the moisture. Honey is a disinfectant. The natural sweetener has antibacterial properties that protects the skin from infectious bacteria and infecting agents. Honey heals the wounds and also reduces pain that is caused due to cracked skin. When mixed with other ingredients like almond oil or any other essential oil, honey lip balm can be the best beauty product for lip care. One of the best benefits of a honey lip balm is, it is long lasting. Lipsticks and lip glosses do not last longer than honey! Even if you do not have cracked lips, if you apply honey, you can prevent dry lips. So during winter, always apply honey on your lips and face.
- It moisturises the lips and helps retain the moisture
- Protects the skin from infectious bacteria and infecting agents by the natural special sweetener in the honey
- Can prevent dry lips
- Heal the chap lip
- Make more attractive
Benefit of Dry Skin Balm:
Dry skin balm can be used to hydrate and soften the skin, provides relief from dry, uncomfortable and chapped skin. Ideal for hands, elbows, knees, feet and other areas that need an extra dose of moisture and protection. It could also minimize brown spots and good for anti-aging effects.
- Rescue the black mark on the skin
- Rescue the dark old skin produce by your body
- Make the skin in smooth
- Eliminate the old sell and
- Facilitate to create and prevent the new sell
- Keep the skin in moisture
Benefit of Honey Soap
- Hydrating your skin
- Good antibacterial properties
- Increased circulation of blood.
- Nourishing the skin and giving it a tranquil effect